South Sea Island day trip
South Sea Island is a little tropical paradise. As you can see from the pics, the ocean is so clear and perfect for your insta pics. The island is only small, you can walk a lap of it in about 10 minutes. There are plenty of hammocks and bean bags to chill in as you enjoy your free drinks or have a snooze, or try out the water sports.
We lazed around, went stand up paddle boarding and kayaking then just lazed around some more. We have easily taken on board the Fiji time way of life.
What's included in the day trip package:
- Coach pick up from your hotel
- Return boat transfer - Port Denarau to South Sea Island
- All you can drink – Soft drink, water, beer and wine
- Buffet lunch – Seafood, chicken, beef, salads, bread rolls
- All water activities including snorkelling, paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, or you can go on their sub semi-submersible coral viewer boat.
Who this is suited to
If you are staying on the mainland and want to check out island life then this would be great for you as the ocean and sands are postcard perfect out there.
- Couples – Yes, easy, chilled, not overrun by kids and families.
- Backpackers – Yes, if you are looking for a day trip, and aren't planning on staying overnight on an island during your trip. As lunch and all your drinks and activities are included this price is pretty good for Fiji.
- Families – Yes, they catered well to families and have a shorter tour you can choose if a full day is too much for your family.
Cost: $199FJD - Full day 9am -6pm. Check out their website if you want to know more you can check out the main providers website South Sea Cruises.
As always, if you have any questions, comment below and i'll see if I can help.